CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Simon what's his name?

Just need to say, this Simon guy drives me nuts! He is so rude! I don't watch Idol or whatever it's called, but my sister told me about this lady that she saw on the news (she doesn't watch the show either) and I had to share it. I hope it works. If not, search on YouTube for Susan Boyle and look for the long version, about 5+ minutes. It will be worth it, seriously! But the link should work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

This unassuming woman that just goes about her day, taking care of her family and friends, hiding a huge talent. I had to watch it a couple of times. It brought tears to my eyes (I know, I'm a boob!) Hope you enjoy it. I hope she wins!

3 comments:

Patti said...

She IS amazing and this is well worth watching! It just makes you feel GOOD.

Brooke said...

Matt and I just watched that last night. We loved it! Don't you love to see a nice person excel and triumph?

a said...

Wow! That was AMAZING :)