CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kayaking

I thought I would just post these two pictures of Bill and my friend Sami while we were kayaking last weekend. See I do things, I just forget to post. We only have one kayak right now (my Christmas present from Bill), but Sami has 2 so she lets Bill come along since her husband has to work when we can go. We went again this morning, different lake, but so much fun. It's finally sunny and gorgeous out.
And Penny of course. She has her own life jacket and everything. She saw me in the other kayak and decided to come see me and jumped out of Bills. I don't know if she realized that was water between us or not, but she was pretty surprised, we fished her out and she was fine. This week she didn't do that, but did learn how to jump from one kayak to the other when we were right next to each other. I'm not sure she is having as much fun as we are, but hopefully she will learn to. I would love to have her sitting on the top and "leading" the way. We shall see. She is still a puppy.
I tried to make these pictures larger, but they warped. Does anyone know how to keep the scale correct while doing that. I thought it was something like holding down shift or control or something like that. Anyway, if anyone knows how to do that, let me know.

1 comments:

Zahara Rogers said...

I love love kayaking! Looks like so much fun :)