CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cupcake Pops

Last week I was cruising blogs I follow and found these cute little cupcake pops. They were adorable. Since we were having a small supper before the YW Broadcast on Sunday I decided it might be fun to make them as a desert. Of course, it was hard to even find any of the things I needed in our town, but finally found them in Eugene and went to get what I needed. Here is a picture of the finished product.

Aren't they so cute? These ones are without the stick, obviously, but they are still so cute, and pretty yummy too. Below are the "cupcake pops".

I didn't have a way to stand them up, no styrofoam to stick them in, so you can't see the stick very well. Sorry about that. Trust me, they are really cute. Here is a link where I got the idea and recipe. They were originally found on The Pioneer Woman's web page. Bakerella is where I got this, she was even on Martha and has a video of it.

Here is a link to Pioneer Woman's page on it: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/03/back-to-the-sweets-bakerellas-signature-cupcake-pops/

and here is Bakerella's blog link.
http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/04/make-your-cupcakes-pop.html

Have fun and give them a try. Bakerella has since posted all different types, chickens, bunny's, all very cute. Let me know if you try them, I want to see pictures!

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Those are so cute! I want to make the chick ones for Easter.

Becky said...

Way cute! I'm going to have to try these. You always have been crafty and creative!

kris said...

i love Bakearella!!! Jen and I tried to do them once though and they didn't turn out as cute as hers though...