CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

oops

I just went on to a blog I am doing for projects, not a very active blog I might add (I keep forgetting to add things I'm doing there), but noticed that I accidentally put a Christmas blog on there instead of on this blog. I don't know how to move it from one blog to another, my guess is I can't. It has a picture of Chip and Andrea for those of you who were wanting to see their picture, so you will have to go there to look. The address is http://myoceansidelife.blogspot.com/. Again, if any of you know how I can transfer it from one blog to the next, let me know please.

Did you notice her hat? That went with the spiral scarf I mentioned on that blog as well (and the picture of mine in different colors). I love that hat. I think I need one. Just need to find the right color. Her scarf was in purples and pinks that went with the hat color. By the way, that is a self taken picture, can you tell? :)

0 comments: