CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

El Charro Cafe

Just thought I would quickly upload some pictures of what is now our favorite Mexican restaurant. It's a shame that it is a two day drive to go.

El Charro Cafe - Sonora style Mexican food. Yum!

Their patio dining. Just reminds me of something in Baja, Riviera Maya or the Cozumel area, a few of our most favorite places.

Here are some inside shots, as well as a picture of all of us before we left.

If you are ever in that area, don't forget to stop by and give them a try. The food was amazing, the service great. They were written up by some travel place that it was worth going out of your way to try. Pretty good huh. I even went online to see what they offered and found a cook book, they don't sell them anymore, but I did find one at Amazon.com that I ordered. I'm excited to get it. It should be here when we get back. I think I'll try to find a Mexican grocer that I can get some local chili peppers and spices while I am there, if there is time.

Last night I was talking to Bill about which hotel to stay in while we are down there again this week (Tucson, AZ), his vote was the one next door to this place, and it wasn't about the quality of the hotel, I can tell you that. So, you see, it's not just my weirdness, it's both of our weirdness. At least we have each other. :)

1 comments:

Patti said...

We are going to have to go there somtime! It sounds wonderful. I have some peppers to give you. Stop by!