CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Why Cows don't jump on trampolines

This is Jeffery.


Emily named Jeffery, before Emily saw him, his name was "Cow". He was just the neighbor's cow that lived in our pasture. The other day Bill went out to leave and Jeffery had decided that the grass under the trampoline was the best grass in the pasture and had somehow gotten under it, so here is this cow standing with a trampoline on his back. Suffice it to say, Bill did not get a picture, he thought about it, but didn't. I would have loved to have seen it actually. Oh well. Today Jeffery decided he was going to try out the top side of the trampoline.

Now, this is why cows don't jump on trampolines.

I'm up in our bathroom window looking down, so to get his attention, I just yelled "COW!". (He knows that name more than Jeffery)

Then I realize that his little legs are in the springs and he could trip and break those legs. So quickly I take another picture or two and then keep trying to get him to walk towards me to see if he can get himself out without breaking any bones.


Again. . . COW! And out he walked, safe and sound... of course! You know me. I worry about these things. So, don't ever let your cow (or the neighbor's cow) jump on your trampoline. It just doesn't work. The trampoline is now at the dump and the Jeffery? Well, on Wednesday morning Jeffery is being taken to the that place where all good cows go, he'll be back though, just all wrapped up in yummy juicy packages of steaks. Thanks Jeffery, you've been a good cow.

Do you have a cow?

2 comments:

LuckyMatt said...

That's a hilarious story you captured perfectly. I can honestly say that I've never contemplated a cow on a trampoline before. Thanks for expanding my world.

Unknown said...

The first part is funny story on trampoline, it was like "hey, dude, don't underestimate me, I'm not that stupid". However the punishment was too heavy for. Yeah, you are right, cow should never jump on trampolines.